Bin & Gaylord Liners
Make your bins and Gaylord boxes reusable for longer with our range of clear liners. A must-have for facilities that process foods, powdered products, paints, chemicals, abrasives, resins, adhesives, and more, our Polyethylene bin liners make storage and processing so much more convenient. They offer a durable and economical way to keep your products safe and protected while also keeping your facility clean too.
These liners also meet FDA standards, making them safe to come in contact with food, pharmaceutical products, cosmetics, and more.
- Strongest in the market: Our polyethylene bin liners offer three times the penetration strength and double the load-bearing strength when compared to our competitors. They’re also puncture-resistant and resistant to environmental damage, ensuring the safety and quality of your cargo or product.
Designed for easy use: The Gaylord and bin liners are wound neatly on easy-to-dispense rolls and perforated for quick tearing. Once you’ve loaded your products, they can easily be heat sealed, taped, or stapled to seal them shut.
Eco-responsible: Made using 100 percent renewable energy from sources like wind and solar power. Our bin liners are also made of recyclable polyethylene, these durable bags are eco-friendly too.
- Wide range of sizes: Our polyethylene Gaylord liners are available in many thicknesses from 1.5 mil to up to 4 mil as per your product’s needs. Choose from our range of sizes to easily line bins and Gaylords of various dimensions.
THE STRONGEST POLY BAGS ON THE MARKET!
Every Poly Bag is designed with the same integrity benefits and puncture strength as our other plastic bag products, providing three times the penetration strength and double the load-bearing strength versus similar competitor bag, making our Polyethylene Bags the perfect choice.
SHIPS FROM CLOSEST OF 5 WAREHOUSES:
- Atlanta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Sterling, MA
- Manchester, IA
- Sparks, NV
Choosing the Right Mil Thickness
- 1 MIL - Economical short term storage.
- 1.5 MIL - Lightweight protection from dirt and moisture.
- 2 MIL - Protection for shipping and storage.
- 3 MIL - Additional protection for hardware, nuts, bolts and industrial parts.
- 4 MIL - Heavy duty protection when packaging nails, screws & heavy metal parts.
- 6 MIL - Extra heavy duty protection against punctures and tears on bulky items or items with sharp corners.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Plastic Bag Partners consistently exemplify exceptional efficiency and reliability, ensuring on-time deliveries with zero errors. Their team is unfailingly friendly, making them a company that consistently prioritizes customer satisfaction.
The quality is the best, especially for food presentation. They are strong yet crystal clear. Perfect for our needs.
Exactly what I ordered & wanted. Strong small bags exactly what I needed.
Just do not put to many heavy things in. Glad we finally found these!
The bags are working great for us.
great product, price, and quick service.
They work well for our packing process. We will need our customer to evaluate them also to be certain about the liner's usage.
Was very pleased that the “zip” worked first time on each of the 29 bags I used
Gift Basket Bags Flat Bottom 20 x 24 - 100/CTN
These clear bags work well for us. Been using them for several years.
These clear bags work good for us. Been buying for several years.
Bin Liners & Gaylord Bags on a Roll 51 x 49 x 97 x 2 mil
Great service They arrived quickly and bags are strong and correct size.
I've been using bags from a major supplier for a very long time. While they are good bags, these from PBP are even better! And the cost is lower. They are a thicker mil which is very nice. All else seems identical, including the sizes I use.