96 Gallon Natur-Bag. - Compostable Liners Bags
Compostable Bags - Liner Bags
Engineered Strong for the Toughest Organic Waste Collection Jobs
Width: 54 in. x Length: 59 in.
Gauge: 0.9 Mil
Bags per Case: 60
Case Packed: 10/roll x 6 rolls
- Certified compostable by the BPI (Biodegradable Products Institute) and TÜV Austria
- Meets ASTM D6400 and EN 13432 standard specifications for compostable plastics
- Compliant with CA, MD, WA, and MN state policies for compostable plastics
- Does not contain any polyethylene or other non-degradable plastics
- Does not contain BPA or PFAS (polyfluoroalkyl substances)
- Each liner has a star seal to maximize fit and strength
- Liners are perforated on a roll
- Prevent odors, and keeps bins and containers clean
Natur-Bag 100% compostable bags are important tools for diverting organic waste to compost facilities. They are sturdy, tear resistant, have leak-proof seals and help control odor. Natur-Bag offers a full-line of 100% compostable plastic bags.
Natur-Bag compostable plastic bags help reduce the use of traditional plastics because they are not made from polyethylene. They are certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) to fully biodegrade in a professionally managed compost facility. Look for the BPI logo printed on the bags and boxes. Only products certified by the BPI can use this logo and it allows the bags to be easily accepted by composting facilities and in yard waste disposal programs. Natur-Bag also works to make our packaging sustainable using recycled kraft paperboard and reducing packaging where it can too.
Natur-Bag products meet all requirements for ASTM D6400, the US standard for compostable plastic bags. Meets requirements of California AB 1972 (2008) / SB 567 (2011) and Minnesota HF 403 (2010)
Natur-Bag products meet all requirements for EN 13432, a European standard for compostable packaging.
SHIPS FROM CIRCLE PINES, MINNESOTA
These large bags make great liners for my compost cart. Less expensive than the more well-known brands and perform identically. I do have a little bit of seepage but I’m guessing that’s just inevitable when we only get compost pickup every other week. All in all the cart stays much cleaner.